Thursday, June 7, 2007

Wow... 6 Mths

So here I am just browsing.. and I realise that this blog has been ard for 6 mths... Dang... we've been around for a while.. and I'm still so stoked that I have such an amazing crew XDD

Kitty so glad that you are coming back to SG soon...

Jhun good to know that your done with the pox XDD

Was so flammin awesome to see some of the crew today... kitty, jhun, mango, ket.. speaking of which.. I still owe u a profile.. dun worry... I haven't forgetten.. i'll get to it kk XDD

I'm off to beddie byes now... Nightz XDD

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Lol..

Be My Honor to service in this SHip captain Lol Till die in this ship Woo!!!!

MP RAWK!!! Maybe we should name our ship Lol???

what our ship name Midnight pirates is suppose to be our group name^^ Lols...

Wow 6 month n juz now i rem i dunno this ship name LOL

Omg Dun ask me to walk the board xDDD