Sunday, June 3, 2007

Why I Posted A Song

Haha... actually, I recently heard something on the radio that made me remember this song... So... for those, who have NEVER met their love *cough cough* Here's why I dedicate that song to you:

I knew I loved you before I met you
I think I dreamed you into life
I knew I loved you before I met you
I have been waiting all my life

You have never met ur sweethearts, and yet you know that you love them, and care for them. They are an intricate part of your life, almost like a dream come true...

Maybe it's intuition
But some things you just don't question
Like in your eyes
I see my future in an instant
And there it goes
I think I've found my best friend
I know that it might sound more than a little crazy
But I believe

There's just no rhyme or reason
Only this sense of completion
And in your eyes
I see the missing pieces
I'm searching for
I think I've found my way home

And when you finally do meet, your just gonna be happy, and you're gonna know from the bottom of your heart that your really home =)

And when that is over, "a thousand angels dance around you" and you "are complete now" that you found them....

Yes... I know I am a dreamer =)

No comments: