Friday, April 13, 2007

Updates From Forever

Avast there maties!!!

So I'm posting an update for all the pirates cause I always only see a handful of you..

I finally spoofed up the blog.. added the background, chged some colors, fixed the spacing, and of course change the song... I'm feeling adventurous right now so hit me up if u wanna see some new features on the blog.. like.. I dunno... a photo album.. or something.. anyway... see something u like, lemme know and I'll see how I can add it in...

Also, I'm still playing around with the word sizes... do you guys prefer it bigger or smaller.. same goes for the spacing.. I kinda pulled it outta its normal specs, lemme know if u like it the new way or the old way..

For those of you who are not already on one of the newest toys of the pirates, we are all playing around on the IMVU msger now... if you are not already on it, you should check it out..

Oh another thing... I had assumed (my mistake) that all the pirates had through some form or another, gotten a hold of the "Windows Mode Programme" as I like to call it. What it basically means is that you can run audi like a regular programme on windows... meaning... u can msn and audi at the same time. Word of caution, "Windows Mode" is kinda laggy, so if u want it, don't run it, audi, msn, and a million other programmes at once. You will lag and possibly hang cause its a little too much for your compy to handle..

If you don't have the programme and you want it. Hit me up kk..

Signing off...

v^^

No comments: